- This event has passed.
Swingers Party at the RACK Room
March 9 @ 9:00 PM - March 10 @ 2:00 AM$25.00
Cost: $25/person (couples only / no single people)
Dress code: Street legal to the door, any goes after that.
No single people. Must arrive with two or more people of any gender for attendance. You will need to leave with the same people you came with.
Street legal to the door, anything goes after that.
The RACK Room is proud to host our monthly Swingers Party on the second Saturday of every month. This event is for exhibitionists and voyeurs who enjoy public sex and sex with strangers. There are lots of comfy places to play as well as several kinky play areas for you to tie people up to and spank. Come enjoy yourself and other people. BYOB (maximum of 3 drinks) and potluck will be allowed.
This is a limited person event open to members of the RACK Room! You can purchase memberships online here.
What can you expect at the RACK Room?
Welcoming, friendly kinksters who will show you their toys and happily talk about sadomasochism, kink, geekery, food, and lots of other stuff because we’re all just people, too, y’all.
How do you get the address?
1. If you have not been to the space yet, please check the Rules Page here.
2. Don’t forget to check the dungeon rules, etiquette and consent culture info further down that page, even if you attended the previous location.
3. Do not wait until the day of the event, as there is a good chance we will not be able to process your application and conduct a phone interview.
4. Ms Saskia will be in contact with you after you set up your profile to review the rules via a phone call.
5. Listen carefully to the rules and etiquette when she calls you because nobody wants to be That Person at the play party.
What if I’ve been before, but want to bring a guest?
The RACK Room has a no guest policy. Everyone needs to set up a membership. Please have them go through the same process to apply for membership.
What about food, parking, etc.?
We provide snacks like cheese, fruit, chocolate and sometimes ice cream. If you’re a regular, we’d love to know if you have special dietary needs like gluten-free or vegan. Please park on the street before 10 pm; after 10 pm we can use the parking lot.
Are there volunteer opportunities available?
Yes! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in volunteering.